Be Horse Smart / Riding & Road Safety / Exercise Classes / Facilities / Chiropractic
Also on offer at Checkendon:
- Hen parties – Come with a group of friends for the day. Ride, do some stable management and eat out at a local Pub. We can tailor the day to fit around you. What a novel experience for the bride to be!
- Corporate entertainment – A meeting in the morning in our function room, followed by a ride for those that can, a lesson for those that can’t and/or stable management. Have lunch in the coffee shop or one of the surrounding pubs and then more activities in the afternoon.
- Learn about horses – Perhaps your child has a pony and you need to know more about it’s care. Maybe you have a horse and just want to learn more about certain aspects or want to improve your riding. What ever you age or ability we have something for you. We tailor our days at Checkendon to meet your needs.
Most of the above we base around the following options, however if this does not work for you we can tailor make the format.
- Day courses – run from 10am – 4pm and consist of 2 hours of riding, 2 hours of stable management, 1 hour helping to groom and feed the horses at lunch time and an hour for lunch
- Half day courses – run from 10am – 1pm and consist of 1 hour of riding, 1 hour of stable management and an hour helping to groom and feed the horses.