Checkendon has a huge range of activities and courses for children. Qualified instructors, excellent facilities, lots of lovely ponies.
We have a half hour group lesson for Tiny Tots every Saturday at 4pm. Age group 3 to 6 years old. Parents will be required to lead their child’s pony.
Young children and beginners often start with a Walk in the Woods. Checkendon then offers private and group lessons for children as well as hacking and stable management lessons.
For more information on all activities available for children please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our opening times are:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 9am to 8pm
- Friday 9am to 1pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm.
Terms and Conditions
- We do ask for payment when booking
- We have a strict 24 hour 100% cancellation policy
- Pre-paid block bookings are non-refundable
- For insurance purposes we require a registration form to be completed for our first time clients