Unaffiliated Show Jumping competitions are held monthly on Saturdays throughout the year and also on additional dates during the school holidays
Classes start at 30cm(1′) and go through to 1m(3’3″)
Competitions and warm up are on surfaces. From November to April. The competitions are held indoors from May to October, outdoors.
- Saturday Show Jumping May 2019 to October 2019 schedule
- Thursday Show Jumping May 2019 to October 2019 schedule
- Saturday Show Jumping Winter 2019-2020
- All Classes from the 1st Jan 2019 to the 31st July 2019 are Sunshine Tour Qualifiers
Points are awarded for the first six places in each class. At the end of the season, medals are awarded to the horse/rider combination with the most points in each class. The combination with the highest number of points in any one class is declared Champion and presented with a Trophy, Sash and Champion Rosette.
The Summer Championship runs from May to October. The Winter Championship runs from November to April
Photographer Jade Knight will be available for Saturday Show Jumping competitions.
Entries for all competitions can be made by email to email@example.com
- Name of Rider
- Name of Horse
- Date of Competition, and Class Numbers
- Contact Telephone Number
- Total entry fee payable.
We will email back confirmation that your entry has been received once payment of the total entry fee has been made by online transfer.
The Bank details for transfer are:
- Account Number: Lovegroves Farm Limited
- Sort code: 09-01-50
- Account number :02072726